Join Nina Lombardo for this evening workshop centered around accessing and liberating your Feminine power. Explore the art of ecstatic surrender and experience your blissful, embodied connection to the creative, erotic, and emotional depths of your Being.
Dive into ancient and modern practices that awaken your intuition, pleasure, and innate body-wisdom. Feel nourished and supported by powerful group dialogue, ritual, and sacred ceremony as you activate your Wild Woman nature.
This workshop is for you if you are ready to...
- Embody more love
- Increase your energy
- Embrace your erotic and sensual nature
- Unlock the oracular wisdom of your body
- Enhance your capacity to experience pleasure and connection
- Articulate the richness of your emotional depths
- Cultivate and refine your creativity
- Attract a partner who meets you at a soul-level
- Magnify passion and desire in your sexual relationship(s)
- Experience the freedom and ecstasy of devotional surrender
Additional notes about this workshop:
- This class is designed for those who identify as women.
- No nudity will be involved in the practices we will be learning in this workshop.
- Safe touch may be invited in some of the practices, but is not required.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a closed bottle for water.
- Small snacks will be provided.
$30 in advance
$35 drop in
About your facilitator:
Exploring the delicate landscapes where body meets infinity...
Nina Lombardo is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Somatic Educator, and Women’s Mentor who weaves together her background in yoga, sacred sexuality, and the expressive and healing arts to create immersive experiences designed to liberate and nurture profound states of embodied clarity.
Nina has spent the past ten years dedicated to helping women re-connect with the wisdom and power of their bodies. Through workshops, classes, and private sessions, she provides women with somatic-based tools to embody more love and rewrite new narratives of empowerment, intimacy, and sexuality. As the Founder and Director of Amrita Institute, an organization devoted to reviving the Feminine Spiritual Experience through curated programs and events, Nina inspires others to remember the divinity of embodiment and the sacredness of the mundane.
More about her work at: